Roy Research and Technology has been promoting energy conserving, renewable technology that produces no wastes and saves money for users since the early 1980s.
Rass-O’-Nil® treats the steel and deposits an ultra-fine conductive
We believe in using low cost renewable resources eschewing waste producing resources and recycling wastes wherever possible. There is profit in using fewer resources and producing less waste.
- Rass-O’-Nil makes the steel pre-treatment process simple, economical, and enhances the finish quality.
- Rass-O’-Nil® Steel Treatment does not produce any waste.
- The Rass-O’-Nil steel treatment and pickling process saves water because rinsing is eliminated.
- Rass-O’-Nil Steel Treatment reduces carbon emissions because the seven tank process is replaced with a clean one-step process.
- The Rass-O’-Nil steel pickling process eliminates all the hazardous/toxic chemicals, such as strong acid.
It is not just a matter of spending less on input resources for manufacturing but also consuming lesser resources and producing less waste to produce a quality durable product built to last.
Rass-O’-Nil stringently satisfies ASTM B117 (USA) and IS: 13515-1992 (Indian Standard). The Rass-O’-Nil deposit does not come off from the steel even when the metal is bent up to 180°, punched, drilled or heated up to 400° C.
The Rass-O’-Nil treated metal surface sealed with a finish coat withstood more than 900 hours of salt spray test, passed the 1.5 kg scratch test, and adhesion test.
Rass-O’-Nil treated steel surfaces sealed with a finish coat, left in the open atmospheric conditions for years, do not allow corrosion beneath powder coating, e-coating, paint, and galvanizing.
One kilogram Rass-O’-Nil covers up to 750 square feet on fresh hot rolled steel sheet and up to 960 square feet on fresh cold rolled steel sheet. Rass-O’-Nil’s cost per square feet is extremely economical.